Networker

[Networker] Maximum libraries per storage node?

2002-10-02 13:45:11
Subject: [Networker] Maximum libraries per storage node?
From: George Sinclair <George.Sinclair AT NOAA DOT GOV>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2002 13:49:28 -0400
Hello,

Does NetWorker allow storage nodes to run multiple libraries?

We're looking to add a second tape library (LTO) to our current storage
node server (it's running Linux). This storage node server is currently
running a DLT tape library. We do have a second autochanger module to
install on the primary server, and our primary server is running 6.1.1
under Solaris. Is there anything that should preclude us from being able
to run more than one library on a storage node? Other than the fact that
you can't use the same autochanger module to cover more than one
library, I can't think of anything.

Thanks.

George

George.Sinclair AT noaa DOT gov