Networker

Re: [Networker] disaster recovery of a san storage node

2002-10-02 11:32:54
Subject: Re: [Networker] disaster recovery of a san storage node
From: Alain Richard <alain.richard AT MRN.GOUV.QC DOT CA>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2002 11:32:53 -0400
Mark,

I don't need to see the SAN to do recover command,I can use a LAN recovery
to restore that storage node. It work, but, when I reboot, the
configuration for Compaq Secure path and Vrep didn't came back. I know if I
reinstall all the Compaq software to be able to see the SAN, and restore
from Legato, it will work, but it is a bit to long. I am looking for a
simplier and faster disaster recovery solution.

Is there a way to recover a San storage node, without the pain of reinstall
the Compaq SecurPath software and the Compaq Vrep software + all the San
drives configurations?