Networker

Re: [Networker] 6.1.2 sends too many emails

2002-09-10 15:31:33
Subject: Re: [Networker] 6.1.2 sends too many emails
From: "O'Brien, Pat" <pobrien AT MITIDATA DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 15:31:28 -0400
I actually understand that very clearly.  Response to customer issues is not
a concern of legato today, or ever in my last 8 years dealing with them.  I
just got a phone call back from a support person who 3 months ago was able
to duplicate a issue which was opened 3 months before that.  today, they can
not duplicate the issue.  Sure glad this is not a carreer limiting issue I
have reported, for the marketplace would have surely replaced me previous to
6 months going by.  On no, I have been awakened again on this subject.  I
don't know anyone with a legato support contract wondering where to go for
support, away from legato at godspeed.  I sure beleive many will leave in
the next 12-18 months.  A year ago, I had the friendly quality assurance
call back on a support call where my only topic was to have the quality
group call me for specifics of how bad things really were.  Still no call
back.  Clearly they DO NOT CARE how customers feel.