Networker

Re: [Networker] Enabler Code Printing

2002-09-02 10:52:40
Subject: Re: [Networker] Enabler Code Printing
From: "Simpkins, Jim (euler:eti)" <Jim.Simpkins AT EULERGROUP DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2002 10:55:51 -0400
Stan

We always include a paper copy of the bootstrap and enablers with each set
of tapes that we send off-site. Whilst I appreciate that there are more
technically advanced methods, we believe that good old fashioned paper does
have its place in the scheme of things...

Regards Jim

Jim Simpkin
Database Administrator
Euler Trade Indemnity plc
1 Canada Square
London, E14 5DX
United Kingdom
Tel     : +44 (0)20 7860-2918
Fax     : +44 (0)20 7860-2749
E-mail  : Jim.Simpkins AT eulergroup DOT com

 Please Note:  This e-mail is confidential and may be protected by law.
This e-mail is intended solely for the named recipient(s).  If you receive
this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone
(reverse charges accepted) on 020 7512 9333.  Please do not disclose the
contents to any other person, use information contained in it for any
purpose, store or copy it.  Although this e-mail and any attachments are
believed to be free of any virus, which might affect a computer system into
which it is received and opened, EULER Trade Indemnity plc can not guarantee
this and does not accept responsibility for any damage resulting from the
use of this e-mail.  Copyright in this e-mail and any attachments remains
with us.  EULER Trade Indemnity plc. Registered in England No.149786.
Registered Office: 1 Canada Square, London E14 5DX