Networker

Re: [Networker] need a command to report retention

2002-08-21 13:11:55
Subject: Re: [Networker] need a command to report retention
From: "Herrmann, Dave" <daveh AT DELTAFAUCET DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 12:08:40 -0500
Thanks, that made more sense to me as I'm not versed in Unix and I'm still
digging my way through the Networker command line stuff in Windows as well.

I actually got it to work and even added the line "show save set" to the
input file.

Now is there any way to sort this output? I'm looking but again not having
much luck.

I wish there was a decent book on Networker that covered a lot of this stuff
with lots of examples. Their documentation, although improved over the past
couple years is still terrible when comes to trying to figure out how to do
things with all the command line utilities and myriad of options.