Networker

[Networker] need a command to report retention

2002-08-21 12:00:16
Subject: [Networker] need a command to report retention
From: "Herrmann, Dave" <daveh AT DELTAFAUCET DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 10:57:01 -0500
I'm looking for a command that will produce a report of all my clients and
the retention policy I have set for them. I though mminfo might do it but I
can't find the right combination of command options.

I could go through the GUI and get the info one at a time for them, but I'm
sure many of you more familiar with the command line interface will have an
answer for this without hesitation.

Thanks,

David D. Herrmann
Novell Network and Backup System Administrator
Delta Faucet Co.
55 E. 111th St.
Indianapolis, IN 46280