Networker

Re: [Networker] LGTPA 30132

2002-08-13 16:26:36
Subject: Re: [Networker] LGTPA 30132
From: "colin_mcfadyen AT carleton DOT ca" <colin_mcfadyen AT CARLETON DOT CA>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 16:29:38 -0400
Problem is that I do not have a support contract at this time.  Budget did
not allow for it this year.

The binaries mentioned in the reply from Legato (nsrmmd, tapeexer,
scanner) are all available in the 6.0.3 update.

Does anyone know if I can copy these 6.0.3 binaries into my 6.0.2
installation?

I can't install 6.0.3 as there is a bug that comes up with some
installations (LGTpa36998).

Thanks.