Networker

Re: [Networker] "unknown NT backup type" - apology

2002-08-06 04:08:22
Subject: Re: [Networker] "unknown NT backup type" - apology
From: Davina Treiber <treiber AT HOTPOP DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2002 04:10:47 -0400
It appears that my message below was sexually offensive. I received an auto-
responder message shown below. Perhaps someone is being a teeny bit over-
zealous when setting up the lists of words for filtering? So obviously I
wish to apologise for my foul language :-)

> Trend SMEX Content Filter has detected sensitive content.
>
> Place = NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU; ; ; Legato NetWorker
> discussion;Davina Treiber
> Sender = Davina Treiber
> Subject = Re: [Networker] "unknown NT backup type"
> Delivery Time = August 06, 2002 (Tuesday) 03:57:09
> Policy = Sexual Discrimination
> Action on this mail = Quarantine message
>
> Warning message from administrator:
> Notice: A message you sent appears to have violated GE
> Capital ITS policies
> for inappropriate language or content and may have not been
> received by the
> intended recipient.

On Tue, 6 Aug 2002 03:54:29 -0400, Davina Treiber <treiber AT HOTPOP DOT COM>
wrote:

>On Mon, 5 Aug 2002 18:23:21 -0700, Chad R. Larson <clarson AT ELDOCOMP DOT COM>
>wrote:
>
>>We've recently added a Windows 2000 Server to our existing NT farm, and
now
>>we get the following b i t c h-o-grams from Solstice Backup 5.1 running on
>>Solaris 2.6.
>>
>>* ecintweb.ecinet.com:C:\ save: unknown NT backup type 0x9 for
C:\Documents
>>and Settings\administrator.ECI\Local Settings\Temporary Internet
>>Files\Content.IE5\5R9CF2LA\002921L0224_D2[1].gif
>>* ecintweb.ecinet.com:C:\ save: unknown NT backup type 0x7 for
C:\Documents