Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Problem drive Index 0

2017-07-17 22:57:29
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Problem drive Index 0
From: Jose Alberto <j.sejo1 AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2017 22:56:32 -0400
Hello.

Thanks Ana for your Helping.

I solve  add:

Autoselect = no

On configuration Devices that is bad.

Regards.

On Sun, Jul 16, 2017 at 8:00 PM, Ana Emília M. Arruda <emiliaarruda AT gmail DOT com> wrote:
Hello Jose Alberto,

Could you please send to us the configuration used for both tape drives you have in the bacula-sd configuration files?

It seems to me you have different devices configured with different mefia types in this case. Bacula "ties" volumes to devices through media types.

It would also help us to understand this behavior if you voild also send the output of a "list media" command.

If you have different media types configured for these tape drives, it will not be possible to use the tapes interchangebly unless we do some modifications regarding the media types in catalog.

Best regards,
Ana