Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Volume retention starting time (documentation error?)

2017-06-18 16:45:01
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Volume retention starting time (documentation error?)
From: Ivan Adzhubey <iadzhubey AT rics.bwh.harvard DOT edu>
To: <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2017 16:43:52 -0400
Hi Kern,

Well, I am not a native English speaker so I might be wrong interpreting the
text as I do. This is one reason why I am seeking help posting on the list. I
think this configuration setting is important enough to make sure the
documentation is as clear as possible about it.

--Ivan

dispose of the e-mail.