Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Storage daemon older that dir & some ad's - possible?

2017-06-10 11:59:56
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Storage daemon older that dir & some ad's - possible?
From: Bill Arlofski <waa-bacula AT revpol DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2017 09:58:59 -0600
On 06/10/2017 09:23 AM, Jari Fredriksson wrote:

Can I use SD 5.x with 7.x components? I have a need for such, as I do not wish
to compile.

Hi Jari,

The SD(s) must always be the same (exact) version as the DIR. The FD(s) can be lower versions with the only side-effect being that they will of course not be compatible with newer features (e.g.: SD Calls Client)

Best regards,

Bill

--
Bill Arlofski