Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Setting the mysql password

2017-06-08 22:06:19
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Setting the mysql password
From: Heitor Faria <heitor AT bacula.com DOT br>
To: Thing <thing.thing AT gmail DOT com>
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2017 23:05:13 -0300 (BRT)
Hi,
Hello, Thing,
I am just installing bacula on debian8.  When I run "
bacula-dir -tc /etc/bacula/bacula-dir.conf"

it pukes, looks like it cannot get access to mysql.
The Bacula log file should confirm exactly what is happening. Or a bacula-dir -d 200.
Using the password I set via command like I connect fine, so
somewhere in the config the password isnt set or set incorrectly.

I have been gerping and googling I cannot find any reference so far on where

or how the database password is meant to be / set.
How do I do this manually please?
The bacula-dir.conf Catalog stanza contains the database access credentials.

Regards,