Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] [Bacula-devel] Beta release 7.9.2

2017-06-07 06:44:32
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] [Bacula-devel] Beta release 7.9.2
From: "Gary R. Schmidt" <grs AT mcleod-schmidt.id DOT au>
To: bacula-devel <bacula-devel AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>, bacula-users <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2017 20:43:40 +1000
On 07/06/2017 17:59, Kern Sibbald wrote:
Hello,

Bacula does not require g++ to build, but you may need to adjust things. For example, on FreeBSD Bacula is built with clang. On Solaris you can use the Solaris compiler. I don't know what Developer Studio is, so I cannot say. However, you will need to have GNU tools installed.
Oracle Developer Studio is the current name for the Solaris Compiler suite, what used to be Sun Studio, and before that Workshop and so on.

I will pull down 7.9.3 and see how that goes.

        Cheers,
                Gary    B-)