Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Block-level Deduplication with Aligned Volumes Tutorial (Bacula 7.9 – 9.0 and above)

2017-05-31 22:53:19
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Block-level Deduplication with Aligned Volumes Tutorial (Bacula 7.9 – 9.0 and above)
From: Dan Langille <dan AT langille DOT org>
To: Heitor Medrado de Faria <heitor AT bacula.com DOT br>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2017 22:52:10 -0400

On May 31, 2017, at 5:22 PM, Heitor Faria <heitor AT bacula.com DOT br> wrote:

Most of the post seems to deal with ddumbfs.  Why not leave that out entirely?

If we are not using ddumbfs, it sounds like the only requirements are:

Perhaps a ZFS-only post is worthwhile?

If I use ZFS, what filesystem attributes are required?

--
Dan Langille - BSDCan / PGCon
dan AT langille DOT org