Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Beta 7.9.1 release

2017-05-29 09:06:55
Subject: [Bacula-users] Beta 7.9.1 release
From: Kern Sibbald <kern AT sibbald DOT com>
To: bacula-users <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>, bacula-devel <bacula-devel AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Mon, 29 May 2017 15:05:51 +0200
Hello,

Due to a trivial oversight the update_bacula_tables did not permit upgrading from 7.4.x to 7.9.x. So I fixed the problem as well as a few other things and have released a BETA 7.9.1 to bacula.org. Since this is a beta release, I do not plan to release it to Source Forge.

Your help testing this will be much appreciated by other users, so I encourage you to try it on different systems. I have thoroughly test it on Ubuntu 16.04.

Best regards,

Kern