Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Fatal error sql_create.c

2017-04-09 08:51:36
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Fatal error sql_create.c
From: Petar Kozić <petar.kozic AT mint DOT rs>
To: Josip Deanovic <djosip+news AT linuxpages DOT net>, bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2017 05:50:31 -0700
This happend only on Sunday when Bacula run scheduled full backup on about 12 instances. Ofcorse, I have different run time in schedule, but because some instances have lot data, in some time 2-3 instances works in same time.

I have over 70GB free space on mysql server and thats not problem. I’m also increase innodb_timeout from 50 to 100 last week when I have same problem.

I have enabled batch insert, maybe thats problem or I must to increase inndob_timeout more.

Thanks.

Petar Kozić
System Administrator

On April 9, 2017 at 12:13:28 PM, Josip Deanovic (djosip+news AT linuxpages DOT net) wrote:

On Sunday 2017-04-09 02:49:41 Petar Kozić wrote:
> Hi,
> Can someone tell me why I get this error:
>
> Fatal error: sql_create.c:833 Fill File table Query failed: INSERT INTO
> File (FileIndex, JobId, PathId, FilenameId, LStat, MD5, DeltaSeq) SELECT
> batch.FileIndex, batch.JobId, Path.PathId,
> Filename.FilenameId,batch.LStat, batch.MD5, batch.DeltaSeq FROM batch
> JOIN Path ON (batch.Path = Path.Path) JOIN Filename ON (batch.Name =
> Filename.Name): ERR=Lock wait timeout exceeded; try restarting
> transaction
>
> This error appear only when I doing Full backup at Sunday on my about
> 10-12 linux instances.
> *—*
>
> *Petar Kozić*
> System Administrator

Check the logs of your database server, check if the database
has enough space on the file system.

Run full backup manually and observe what is going on the backup
and the database server.

--
Josip Deanovic