Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula in the cloud

2017-03-20 04:26:54
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula in the cloud
From: Kern Sibbald <kern AT sibbald DOT com>
To: Daniele Palumbo <daniele AT retaggio DOT net>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2017 09:25:14 +0100
Hello Daniele,

It has been released in the Enterprise addition at the end of February.
As I reported in my last status report (see www.bacula.org), I am now
backporting the changes from the Enterprise version.  All the new
Enterprise SD plugins will not be available in the first community
version with the backport.  I am planning to release the Aligned Volumes
plugin first then a couple of months later release the Cloud plugin.

I have given a rough date for the backport, but since I am "retired"
deadlines are now out the window (i.e. I avoid deadlines).  The Oct/Nov
time frame is probably reasonable ...

Best regards,

Kern