Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula issues with iscsi mounted partitions

2017-03-02 17:41:44
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula issues with iscsi mounted partitions
From: Josip Deanovic <djosip+news AT linuxpages DOT net>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2017 23:40:23 +0100
On Wednesday 2017-03-01 11:22:38 Ralf Brinkmann wrote:
> Am 23.02.2017 um 18:26 schrieb Reinier Carmona Lizana:
> > Hello, I am having an issue saving some part of my defined filesets,
> >
> > specially iscsi partition mounted. For example:
> >  * * FileSets E2B05*
> >
> >  - /etc
> >  - /usr/local
> >  - /var/lib
> >  - /srv/
> >
> > Never save me the /srv folder because its a iscsi partition on a IBM
> > Storage V3700 defined in the fstab like this:
> >
> > /dev/mapper/360050763008105edd000000000000015  /srv      ext4
> > defaults,auto,_netdev 0 0
> >
> > Any ideas to resolve this? Thanks in advanced!!!
>
> Bacula by default will not cross any mount point.
>
> Try this:
>
> /srv/.

I believe Josh already nailed the problem.
It was the problem with the trailing slash in case of the /srv
file system.

Bacula indeed will not cross file systems by default but since the
/srv file system was explicitly included (or at least it seems so),
that issue doesn't apply in this case.

--
Josip Deanovic