Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula issues with iscsi mounted partitions

2017-02-23 21:53:34
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula issues with iscsi mounted partitions
From: Josip Deanovic <djosip+news AT linuxpages DOT net>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2017 03:52:27 +0100
On Thursday 2017-02-23 12:26:41 Reinier Carmona Lizana wrote:
> Hello, I am having an issue saving some part of my defined filesets,
> specially iscsi partition mounted. For example:
>
>  * * FileSets E2B05*
>
>  - /etc
>  - /usr/local
>  - /var/lib
>  - /srv/
>

> Never save me the /srv folder because its a iscsi partition on a IBM
> Storage V3700 defined in the fstab like this:
>
> /dev/mapper/360050763008105edd000000000000015  /srv      ext4
> defaults,auto,_netdev 0 0
>
> Any ideas to resolve this? Thanks in advanced!!!

Hi!

Is your bacula-fd running as an unprivileged user?
If yes, make sure that that particular user can access files in /srv.
If this is not possible you will have to run bacula-fd as root which is
pretty common setup.

Are you sure that the file system is mounted at the time bacula is
is executing the job?

Could you please paste the relevant Fileset resource configuration
related to that particular job?

Regards

--
Josip Deanovic