Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] LZO compression on Windows Client

2017-02-20 04:59:10
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] LZO compression on Windows Client
From: Norbert Gomes <norbert.gomes AT univ-orleans DOT fr>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2017 10:58:01 +0100
Hi

Thank you for all your suggestions.

We work currently with the distributions packages, and they are in 5.x
version (in CentOS 7). But I saw that Debian Stretch will provide 7.4
version, it may be a good opportunity to migrate :-)

Also, good idea to disable compression for some file extensions, I'll
give it a look !

Regards

Norbert

Norbert GOMES