Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] frequent segfaults

2017-02-20 00:54:36
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] frequent segfaults
From: Craig Shiroma <shiroma.craig.2 AT gmail DOT com>
To: compdoc <compdoc AT hotrodpc DOT com>
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2017 19:53:20 -1000
Hello All,

My apologies for the late reply.  Been super busy with other work.

I haven't been able to run the memory test yet.  However, no segfaults have occurred since moving the director VM to a different ESXi host.  So, it's obviously something with the host machine.  The only odd thing is no other VMs are experiencing problems, but still, moving the VM off seemed to have fixed the problem.  Thank you all for the help!

If I ever get the chance to run the memory test, I will report back.

Craig