Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Annual backup with differents clients

2017-02-03 09:52:49
Subject: [Bacula-users] Annual backup with differents clients
From: Erwan GRUSON - INFRA-EXPERT <egruson AT infra-expert DOT fr>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 03 Feb 2017 15:15:13 +0100

Hi all,

I need some help please.

I want to know if it's possible to create a job for save two clients in same time on removable disk in usb once per year.

I explain :

I have one client on linux and one client on windows who save the datas with schedules jobs every days, weeks and months.

I would like same job who save this clients with one manual job for archive once per year.

I search how i can say to bacula saving both clients with they respective's fileset.

Is it possible please ?

Thanks for advance

Erwan GRUSON

Mob : 06 95 47 79 73