Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Bacula Startup Errors Log Location

2017-01-09 08:54:19
Subject: [Bacula-users] Bacula Startup Errors Log Location
From: webmaster AT peter-speer DOT de
To: bacula-users <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2017 14:53:21 +0100 (CET)

Hi there.

I am on CentOS 7 with Bacula 7.4.4 buld from source.
I wonder, if there is a file where I can see why i.e. bacula-dir is not coming up i.e. if I have a mistake in my bacula-dir.conf.
Where is bacula logging those messages? I am not able to see anything in /var/log/messages or /opt/bacula/log/*...
Is there a way to set and/or increase log level? Does Bacula have a config file test parser like other apps have it?

Thanks for your time.
-fuz