Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Problems with restore job

2016-09-26 05:55:31
Subject: [Bacula-users] Problems with restore job
From: Personal Técnico <tecnicos AT caos.uab DOT es>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2016 10:54:31 +0200
Hello,

I'm trying to run a "Restore Job" from "bRestore" option in "bat" GUI application.

First, I choose my client in "Client list". Then, in "Job list for my_client", I choose last backup (incremental or full). Then, in "File list" I can see a 0 B Size. If I double-click over icon folder, there is no change. If I drag and drop that folder to screen below, Size continues showing 0 bytes...

How can I run a "Restore Job"?

I attach an screenshot.

Thanks.