Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula plugin for backing-up Linux 7 & CentOS 7 machine in network

2016-09-23 09:12:02
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula plugin for backing-up Linux 7 & CentOS 7 machine in network
From: Simone Caronni <negativo17 AT gmail DOT com>
To: viraj AT rahisystems DOT com
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2016 15:11:12 +0200
Hello,

On Thu, Sep 22, 2016 at 1:36 PM, Viraj Bhujbal <viraj AT rahisystems DOT com> wrote:

Now, I want to take backup of my Linux 7 & CentOS 7 machine in my network to this FreeNAS.

Please let me know how do I proceed.

You can use the backport repository for 7.4. It supports all non-EOL releases of RHEL/CentOS and Fedora:

It supports in-place upgrade for CentOS/RHEL packages.
PLEASE read the Readme file included in the bacula-common package after installing the various components.

Regards,
--Simone

--
You cannot discover new oceans unless you have the courage to lose sight of the shore (R. W. Emerson).

http://xkcd.com/229/
http://negativo17.org/