Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Baculum xenial package.

2016-09-23 07:12:35
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Baculum xenial package.
From: Marcin Haba <ganiuszka AT gmail DOT com>
To: Piero Ferroni <ferroni AT consulenti.land DOT it>, "Bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net" <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2016 13:11:43 +0200
Hello Piero,

I saw your message here from a few days but I didn't have time to
respond here. Now I am trying to catch up reading mails from mailing
groups.

Answering to your question - no, there isn't Baculum packages for
Ubuntu 16.04 Xenial. I can prepare these pacakges but for now I can
prepare them with "unstable" mark, because I still need time to test
these new packages. If you and anybody else are interested Baculum
packages for Ubuntu 16.04 please let me know here. I will prepare them
in the beginning of next week.

Please note that from Baculum packages for 15.10 there isn't too many
big changes to Baculum. There are only minor changes. In the future I
will add more new features.

Best regards.
Marcin Haba (gani)

On 14 September 2016 at 17:48, Piero Ferroni <ferroni AT consulenti.land DOT
it> wrote:
> Hi,
> I need to install baculum on Ubuntu 16.04 Xenial but until now I did not
> find any xenial specific package.
> Is somebody working on a xenial package? If so, is there any estimated
> date for its release?
>
> Best regards.
>
> --
> Piero Ferroni

"Większej miłości nikt nie ma nad tę, jak gdy kto życie swoje kładzie
za przyjaciół swoich." Jezus Chrystus