Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Concurrent Copy and Backup Jobs

2016-09-15 11:58:44
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Concurrent Copy and Backup Jobs
From: Martin Reissner <mreissner AT wavecon DOT de>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2016 17:57:16 +0200
Hello,

I guess I found a decent solution and thought I post it just in case
someone else has a similar problem one day. I converted my Storages to
Virtual Autochangers with multiple Devices keeping one of them Read Only
so the Copy Job always has a free Device to read from and so I can run
the Copy Jobs parallel to Backup Jobs.

Regards,

Martin