Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Update Tape VolumeName in Bacula

2016-09-14 15:21:25
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Update Tape VolumeName in Bacula
From: "Clark, Patti" <clarkpa AT ornl DOT gov>
To: "ENRIQUE1742 ." <enriquehuamani25 AT gmail DOT com>, "bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net" <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2016 19:20:18 +0000

More information is needed.  BTW, the output that you provided shows the slot number as zero for the 2 tapes listed and not present in your changer.

1.     What version of bacula are you running?

2.     Please provide the configuration of your storage devices.

3.     Where does bacula think the volumes are located – “status slots storage=<name of your changer> drive=0”

4.     Where does the OS think your volumes and devices are located? – bacula and the OS have to agree

Patti Clark

Linux System Administrator

R&D Systems Support Oak Ridge National Laboratory