Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Problem which fd 7.4.3

2016-08-26 09:54:46
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Problem which fd 7.4.3
From: "Clark, Patti" <clarkpa AT ornl DOT gov>
To: Claudia Koch <claudia.koch AT 3w-media DOT de>, "bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net" <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2016 13:53:44 +0000

Newer versions of a client than that of the director is unsupported.  If you are going to have clients that are that new, keeping your director/storage daemons current is somewhat important.  Other than that, you might try to compile the v5.2.13 source code for your debian client.  I’d like to say to try a package that runs on an older version of debian, but there can be library version differences there that will not work on the newer OS.

Patti Clark

Linux System Administrator

R&D Systems Support Oak Ridge National Laboratory