Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Bacula-dir

2016-08-09 16:48:39
Subject: [Bacula-users] Bacula-dir
From: Erwan RIGOLLOT <erwan AT rigollot DOT eu>
To: "bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net" <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2016 19:12:53 +0000

Hello,

I have to migrate and update my bacula director to a new server.

So I will copy configurations files and database.

I will run update script for database.

After all steps, can I change my bacula director’s name if I update all configurations files on all servers (dir, fd and sd) ?

Thanks

Envoyé de mon téléphone Windows 10