Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] List Volumes without Job ?

2016-08-09 09:16:22
Subject: [Bacula-users] List Volumes without Job ?
From: dave <bacula-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 09 Aug 2016 06:15:26 -0700
Dear Ana,

thanks for your reply.

I deleted all the "large volume" job entries in the Catalog and tested with.

"list jobs" and "list jobmedia". so far so good !  then I ran "prune expired
volume yes"

well it did mark about 5 volumes as "Purged". But there are 50 others that
should be marked as purged as well. And it did not. And I do not get it.

so - I guess there must still be some entries in the Catalog but it seems I
cannot find it ...

What am I missing here ?

I know ...
Volume Retention = time-period-specification
Note, when all the File records have been removed that are on the Volume, the
Volume will marked Purged (i.e. it has no more valid Files stored on it), and
the Volume may be recycled even if the Volume Retention period has not expired.

thanks
--> David