Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Baculum redirects from https to http

2016-08-05 11:20:29
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Baculum redirects from https to http
From: Jari Fredriksson <jarif AT iki DOT fi>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 05 Aug 2016 18:19:32 +0300

Thanks Marcin! I have to done anything for it yet, but I am sure that
your thorough explanation will fix my problems.

Thank you very much, much appreciated. Just the knowing answer I was
hoping from someone who apparently works for Baculum.

br. jarif

- --
jarif AT iki DOT fi
https://www.bitwell.biz - cost effective hosting and security for