Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] BAT hangs.

2016-07-22 03:36:37
Subject: [Bacula-users] BAT hangs.
From: "Erik P. Olsen" <epodata AT gmail DOT com>
To: Bacula <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2016 09:35:25 +0200
I have reported this bug to the fedora bugzilla (#1182722) Jan. 2016
because I use bacula from the fedora repository and it was at some time
suggested by Kern to be a packaging problem. I install this morning
bacula 7.4.2 just to find that the bug was not fixed in this release.

If it is that difficult for the packager to fix it I hope someone from
the bacula team would help him.

--
Erik