Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Versions for LTS Ubuntu

2016-07-20 15:32:04
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Versions for LTS Ubuntu
From: Marcio Vogel Merlone dos Santos <marcio.merlone AT a1.ind DOT br>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2016 16:30:46 -0300
Em 18/07/2016 03:38, Work TDNL Support escreveu:
I have to use the LTS versions of ubuntu - and would like to bring my bacula up #7.x but the repo for 14.04 LTS only has # 5.2.6 and the bacula.org site offers a version for ubuntu 15.x but not for the LTS 14.04 or 16.x releases - is there a location where i can find up to date versions of bacula for the LTS ubuntu versions?

I specifically do not want to roll my own as i want to keep the install as tidy as possible.

If you are not paranoid you can use this ppa, it is on 7.4.0-1ubuntu1+hawk~trusty+1:

deb http://ppa.launchpad.net/hawq/bacula/ubuntu trusty main

[ ] 's

--
Marcio Merlone