Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula

2016-07-15 11:29:19
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula
From: Andre Rossouw <andre AT arnet.co DOT za>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2016 17:01:19 +0200
Hi, I had to add the "Maximum Console Connections" directive under the the director configuration:

Director {
  Name = server-dir
  DIRport = 9101
  QueryFile = "/etc/bacula/scripts/query.sql"
  WorkingDirectory = "/var/lib/bacula"
  PidDirectory = "/var/run/bacula"
  Maximum Concurrent Jobs = 1
  Password = "********"
  Messages = Daemon
  DirAddress = xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
  Maximum Console Connections=5
}

I had to litter "Maximum Concurrent Jobs" and "Enabled" throughout the Client and Jobs portions as I migrated from 5.x on Ubuntu 14.04 to 7.05 on Ubuntu 16.04. It is documented, but took me a while to figure out my error.

--
Andre