Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] problem with pool retention time

2016-06-23 05:45:11
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] problem with pool retention time
From: Kern Sibbald <kern AT sibbald DOT com>
To: Daniel <5960761 AT gmail DOT com>, Vanush Misha Paturyan <misha AT cs.nuim DOT ie>, bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2016 11:43:57 +0200
It appears to me that somehow, you have a space in your volume name.
Instead of it being "Vol-0007"  it is "Vol-0 007" so Bacula will
actually be looking for Vol-0, which obviously does not exist.  Volume
names should never have a space in them, and Bacula attempts to avoid
that, so the "space" may actually be some character that either does not
print or prints like a space.

Bottom line: Something is wrong with the name of Vol-0007 in the catalog.

Best regards,
Kern