Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] How to restore when there is /./ in path

2016-06-14 05:45:50
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] How to restore when there is /./ in path
From: Kern Sibbald <kern AT sibbald DOT com>
To: Peter Viskup <skupko.sk AT gmail DOT com>, bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2016 11:44:42 +0200
Hello,

Yes, there are hundreds and maybe even thousands of additional tests
that Bacula could do.  The problem is that someone needs to implement
them, and once implemented, it is just that much more code that needs to
be maintained.

Since this is really a user configuration problem that can easily be
corrected in the configuration and by the very clever strip prefix
workaround posted by Bill, I personally prefer to work on new features,
but if someone else wanted to submit a patch, we certainly would
consider it.

Best regards,
Kern