Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Help! Job Retention For Catalog Displaying Wrong Values.

2016-06-12 11:56:43
Subject: [Bacula-users] Help! Job Retention For Catalog Displaying Wrong Values.
From: BaculaHere <bacula-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2016 04:35:15 -0700
Hey Guys,

I decided to change my catalog Job Retention period to 45 days. But in the
bconsole its showing 3 years 8 months 15 days.

The File Retention is 45 days and the Volume Retention is 30 days.

Previously File Retention was 2 days, Job Retention  6 days and  Volume
Retention was 8 days.

I want the Job Retention to be 45 days and not 45 months. Why its not changing
to 45 days is beyond me.

The database installed is MySQL. Bacula version 7.0.5. Red Hat Enterprise Linux
Server 6.7

Thanks.