Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Win 10 - Bacula backup Full job corrupt physical workstation

2016-06-06 16:51:58
Subject: [Bacula-users] Win 10 - Bacula backup Full job corrupt physical workstation
From: shockwavecs <bacula-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 06 Jun 2016 13:50:52 -0700
We have a bacula server running bacula 5. We have a windows 10 client running
the bacula 5.0.3 client. All was working well one night until I ran a full
manually and then the system comes up with an empty drive. Maybe something
crashed on one of the ends while it was backing up. I get "No Operating System
Found" from the machine and I see the backup job completely unexpectedly. The
system may have just turned off but sleep is disabled just to rule that out. We
have anbout 10 Windows 10 machines that run without any issues.

TLDR: anyone running Windows 10 clients have any issues with corruption is
backup is cut off early?

 [Question]