Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Trouble with bat and bconsole

2016-04-07 06:17:44
Subject: [Bacula-users] Trouble with bat and bconsole
From: Alexander <kitex AT i DOT ua>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2016 12:54:31 +0300
Hi! I have 2 troubles with bat and bconsole (7.4.0).

1. If in bat in jobs I run "RunJob" I see Run Job dialog with empty popup list
Level and can't choose backup level. If running without its selecting - I see
error, that level not defined.

2. If I run job in bconsole it shows me job details and "OK to run?
(yes/mod/no):". Entering yes, mod, no - it has no effect:
Bad response: yes. You must answer yes, mod, or no.
Bad response: mod. You must answer yes, mod, or no.
Bad response: no. You must answer yes, mod, or no.

what am I doing wrong?

Недвижимость в Турции
0% рассрочка до 5 лет на готовое жилье! http://bit.ly/1RWIvOO