Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Purge all volumes in a pool

2016-04-04 10:25:05
Subject: [Bacula-users] Purge all volumes in a pool
From: bdam <bacula-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2016 07:20:51 -0700
Ahh  ...  and that helps with what I really want to do. If there are already
purged volumes, I want to "re purge them!". The reason is, I want the order
they are purged to be from the start to the end, so that the dates are in that
sequence and when the pool is used it will prompt for the tapes in sequence.

I have never come across the "used" status. Sounds like I need to make one pass
marking them all used, then another marking them purged?

Thanks again for your help.