Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Problem with unmounting a device

2016-03-26 04:00:30
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Problem with unmounting a device
From: Kern Sibbald <kern AT sibbald DOT com>
To: Dietz Pröpper <dietz AT scanthis DOT de>
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2016 17:55:34 +1000
Hello Dietz,

I am on vacation with very limited Internet connections and do not have
my normal development machine in front of me, so I am at this time until
mid-Feb only answering very simple technical questions that are well
defined that do not take any research or looking back at prior emails.
Even when I am not on vacation, I tend to let the list answer almost
everything.

In your case, if you are not getting a response, it could be because you
have not sent in your Director's Storage resource, nor the full SD
definitions. Also, from what I see below, you have a zillion directives
in your Device resource. This makes things very complicated. In general
the defaults are pretty well defined so you probably should have only
half as many directives.  This will make it easier for more experienced
people to see what you really are doing differently.

Perhaps you forget the Autochanger = yes directive in your Director's
Storage resource.

Best regards,
Kern