Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Next Scheduled Jobs as SQL Query?

2016-02-25 05:52:42
Subject: [Bacula-users] Next Scheduled Jobs as SQL Query?
From: Gerwayn <bacula-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2016 02:46:43 -0800
Hello Heitor Faria,

thanks for you reply. Exactly this way im running it, but im using "status dir"
because i wasn't aware of the schedule option  :(  [Embarassed]
Do you know if these information is also stored in the DB?

The information i get via "status schedule" is very nice, but to avoid
formating it
and to give up the unnecessary shell script, it would be more easy for me to
just query it via "pg_connect()" and display the table.

Thanks :)