Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Bacula fails to start after Fedora 22 -> 23 upgrade

2016-02-20 06:19:53
Subject: [Bacula-users] Bacula fails to start after Fedora 22 -> 23 upgrade
From: bdam <bacula-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2016 03:13:38 -0800
bacula-dir -f
bacula-dir: dird.c:966-0 Could not open Catalog "MyCatalog", database "bacula".
bacula-dir: dird.c:971-0 Version error for database "bacula". Wanted 15, got 14
20-Feb 10:59 bacula-dir ERROR TERMINATION
Please correct configuration file: bacula-dir.conf

I've an idea what's behind all this this time. I had a hell of a time going
from 21 to 22 because somewhere down the line the Fedora people decided to swap
from MySQL to MariaDb, assuring everyone there's no problem because everything
is compatible. I ended up having to build the tables manually with the kind
help of the people on this list.  I guess the same has happened again, we have
new bacula binaries, new Mariadb binaries etc but its still the case there is
no specific Mariadb database update? Please correct me if I'm wrong., and
thanks for any suggestions.