Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] cant start bacula-fd on windows 7, interactive service

2016-02-03 08:24:00
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] cant start bacula-fd on windows 7, interactive service
From: Ana Emília M. Arruda <emiliaarruda AT gmail DOT com>
To: Martin Feldbacher <martin.feldbacher AT stegbauer DOT info>, bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 03 Feb 2016 13:16:57 +0000
Hello Martin,

You can clear the Allow service to interact with desktop checkbox for bacula-fd.

Best regards,
Ana
Em qua, 3 de fev de 2016 às 12:35, Martin Feldbacher <martin.feldbacher AT stegbauer DOT info> escreveu:
Hi,

I've installed bacula-fd 5.2.6 on a windows 7 32-bit system. installation was completed successfully but I'm not able to start the "bacula file backup service".
in the eventlog of windows, I got the following message:

The Bacula File Service service is marked as an interactive service. However, the system is configured to not allow interactive services. This service may not work correctly.

Event ID: 7030

so I checked if the UI0Detect service is running, and it wasn't, so i started it.
but if I try to start the bacula service, I still get the same error message.

I've tried the same on another system, which is not within a domain, there it worked without problems.
can this be the reason?

best regards
martin