Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] error compilation bacula 7.4 with postgresql version 9.3.9

2016-01-27 15:45:23
Subject: [Bacula-users] error compilation bacula 7.4 with postgresql version 9.3.9
From: Hector Javier Agudelo Corredor <hejaco AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2016 15:40:56 -0500

Install postgres but when compiling Bacula 9.3.10 7.4 to install it with the command ./configure --with-postgresql. ihave this error

checking for PostgreSQL support... no

configure: error: Unable to find libpq-fe.h in standard locations

[root@bacula74web bacula-7.4.0]#

This error is resolved by installing the postgresql-devel but 8.4

yum install postgresql-devel

By making the default CentOS version 8.4 but I install PostgreSQL 9.4 is already installed and postgresql-devel version 9.3. But if I do not install this default is the 8.4 does not compile me to install.

see bacula1.jpg

What should I do to let me run with libraries of version 9.3 of PostgreSQL?

i saw the file configuration  y the library libpq-fe.h its not there.

thanks for your help

--
HECTOR