Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Question about Windows binary.

2016-01-26 15:03:26
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Question about Windows binary.
From: Simone Caronni <negativo17 AT gmail DOT com>
To: Dan Langille <dan AT langille DOT org>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2016 21:00:56 +0100
They should work, but there are new 7.x binaries for free on the bacula's website:

Can you upgrade to that version?

Regards,
--Simone

On Tue, Jan 26, 2016 at 7:38 PM, Dan Langille <dan AT langille DOT org> wrote:
On Jan 26, 2016, at 12:15 PM, Erik P. Olsen <epodata AT gmail DOT com> wrote:

> Is Windows client 5.2.10 supported by director 7.4.0-1 on Linux? I am
> planning to update but hope I can keep the Windows client at the
> present level.

It should work.  Feature available only in newer clients will not work.

You cannot discover new oceans unless you have the courage to lose sight of the shore (R. W. Emerson).

http://xkcd.com/229/
http://negativo17.org/