Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Catalog Backup Job - Volume Retention Period?

2015-11-09 11:30:13
Subject: [Bacula-users] Catalog Backup Job - Volume Retention Period?
From: Wesley Render <wrender AT otherdata DOT com>
To: Bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 09 Nov 2015 16:25:25 +0000
I was just wondering what people would recommend for the retention
period for the catalog backup job.  For example should I set the
catalog backup job to go to a volume pool with a retention period of 1
week?

By default it looks like it is set to go to the default pool which is
set to 365 days on my system. (I think this would get too large).

Thanks!

--
Wesley Render, Consultant
OtherData