Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Question about verify job expirations

2015-09-28 08:39:51
Subject: [Bacula-users] Question about verify job expirations
From: Egoitz Aurrekoetxea <egoitz AT ramattack DOT net>
To: bacula-users <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2015 14:20:13 +0200
Hi mates,

The first question I have is :

- Sometime ago, I asked here if the verification init catalog jobs could
expire, in order to need a new init catalog for new verify catalogs to run.
Have found in some of my tests that even
have just than once the init catalog and run daily a verify catalog… this task
works fine even when having the following retentions :

- File retention : 21 days
- Job retention : 23 days
- Volume retention : 27 days

I can easily be at the day 60 and still being able to do verify catalogs
without a new init catalog… could anyone give me please an idea of what could
be happening?.

Thank you much,