Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] FreeBSD + Solaris build difficulties on 7.2.0

2015-09-21 12:38:30
Subject: [Bacula-users] FreeBSD + Solaris build difficulties on 7.2.0
From: Kern Sibbald <kern AT sibbald DOT com>
To: bacula-users <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>, bacula-devel <bacula-devel AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2015 10:34:14 -0600
Hello,

This is just to let you know that Eric Bollengier (Bacula Systems) has
kindly corrected the source code for Bacula 7.2.0 in the current git
repository to correct the build problems (ACL code if I remember
right).  He has pushed the fixes to the public git repo.

Once I get back from vacation, I will make an official release of the
code -- in the mean time, you can pull it from Branch-7.2 in the bacula
public repo.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,
Kern